Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Hahaha! Oh god!

"Awesome Kong" is a female wrestler! Hahaha!
Excellent videos dude. :)

Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

Definition of Awesomeness: You.

This was the BEST...ANIMATION...EVER. I like the skeleton and knight playing solos haha. This was actually hilarious. Keep it up, man.

Humanimation Test Humanimation Test

OH GOD IT HURTS!...TO LAUGH.

THAT...WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER SEEN OR HEARD.

Snailiad Snailiad

Brilliant!

I could see myself playing this for WEEKS. The graphics, music, concept, story, gameplay and map are all absolutely perfect. Excellent work, auriplane! :D Keep it up; this is a modern 8-bit masterpiece in its entirety!!

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Absolutely phenomenal

Best game on Newgrounds. The full-production (read: very obviously not MIDI, btw) music and captivating story are unlike anything I've ever played on the internet. The gameplay is so near perfect that I might as well just CALL it perfect, and it's the most fun you can have in a Flash game. Flash game creators, learn from this.

Gravity Ball Gravity Ball

Sweet

That was awesome! Now I'm gonna try out Gravity Ball 2.

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

Damn that's nice

I've been meaning to review this. So here's my review:
\m/ >_< \m/

+Score Get!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Check out my other tunes.

Sonic3bosstheme-Metaljonus Sonic3bosstheme-Metaljonus

Wicked!

Kick is very overpowering to the rest of the drums (snare partially excluded) and the other instruments, but overall badass fucking remix dude!

Metaljonus responds:

Word? Ill fuck with it later.

Demon Opera Demon Opera

Very nice!

The only critique I can offer is that the kick drum should be a little punchier to stand out in the mix. It's not a major issue, so it's just something I'm putting out there. Absolutely WICKED, especially for a work in progress! Keep up the great work :)